- 在线阅读讨论-芭比之真假公主Barbie Princess And Pauper-01
- 在线阅读讨论-芭比之真假公主Barbie Princess And Pauper-02
- 在线阅读讨论-芭比之真假公主Barbie Princess And Pauper-03
- 在线阅读讨论-芭比之真假公主Barbie Princess And Pauper-04
- 在线阅读讨论-芭比之真假公主Barbie Princess And Pauper-05
- 在线阅读讨论-芭比之真假公主Barbie Princess And Pauper-06
- 在线阅读讨论-芭比之真假公主Barbie Princess And Pauper-07
- 在线阅读讨论-芭比之真假公主Barbie Princess And Pauper-08
1- If you loved me for me
You say your love is true
And I hope that it will be
I’d be sure, if I knew
That you loved me for me
Could I be the one you’re seeking?
Will I be the one you choose?
Can you tell my heart is speaking?
My eyes will give you clues
What you see may be deceiving
Truth lies underneath the skin
Hope will blossum by believing
The heart that lies within
I’ll be yours
Together we shall always be as one
If you love me for me
– Who can say where we’ll go? – I’ll be yours
– Together we shall always – Who can promise what will be?
– Be as one – But I’ll stay by your side
If you love me for me.
The prettiest sunset I’ve ever seen.
There’s something about you…
Your eyes… no pretenses.
I like that. Until tomorrow, Your Highness.
“Honest”? “No pretenses”?
Oh, Wolfie, Julian and the Princess are still missing.
And I think I’m falling in love with the King.
Why, it’s our missing little feline.
But with an attitude, oh yes!
I never liked cats.
Hm. The Princess’s ring. How odd.
Madame Carp’s Dress Shop?
Maybe the answer to our mystery.
Thank you, Herve.
Preminger, you found my ring!
You good girl!
Serafina, what’s gotten into you?
Come quickly, Princess. You can tell me everything on the way to the castle.
– But first let me… – No, no. No time, Your Highness.
What are we doing here?
Taking a little side trip, Princess.
You were behind this!
Very clever planting a double to fool even me.
But not quite clever enough.
Nice to see you again, Your Highness. Watch your step.
I don’t understand, Preminger. Why would you do this?
To be King.
– And how would you get to be King? – Still underestimating me?
Isn’t that just like a Royal.
– He was going to marry you. – What?!
Now, he’s got a new bride in mind.
Your Mother is a very handsome woman.
How sad they’ll be when they discover you died in a tragic accident.
They’ll never give up looking for the Princess!
Oh I think they will.
When I show them this!
Oh that’s funny.
– No good. – We have to stop him.
Put a little muscle behind it!
Everything seems to be in order. Thank you, Ambassador.
The Kingdoms will be officially joined after the wedding tomorrow.
– Are you ready, Darling? – Ready…
For my bride to be.
Grab her! She’s an imposter!
Preminger, what are you doing?
– Get your hands off me! – Release the Princess!
She’s a fake! A common pauper!
Are you telling me I don’t know my own daughter?
I only just discovered the truth myself, Your Majesty.
Have you not wondered why we haven’t seen Julian lately?
He’s conspiring with this-this imposter!
Together they took the Princess and hid her in the Royal Mine so-
so she could take her place,
marry King Dominick and take over the Kingdom!
And what proof do you have of this ridiculous story?
Once I discovered this treachery, I tried to rescue the Princess
but it was too late.
They sabatoged the Mine, collapsing it.
I’m afraid this is all my workers found in the rubble.
It cannot be!
Check her shoulder! There’s no royal birthmark.
I assure you.
– I don’t believe it. – I can explain.
Throw her in the dungeon!
I- I’m not the Princess, but I never hurt her or anybody else!
It’s an outrage!
I- I just wanted to save the Princess! From him!
My daughter… My poor daughter…
What do they take us for? Fools?
Trying to marry you off to a mere pauper!?
– It doesn’t make sense. – I should say not.
The sooner we leave, the happier I’ll be.
Do a pli?and never fall
Don’t ever stray from protocol
All through the day There’s just one way You must behave
Do keep a grip and never crack
Stiff upper lip…
– Ah! Just who I wanted to see. – Preminger, what is it?
So many problems. I’m here to help.
– You can’t bring my daughter back. – Too true.
But I can provide the answer to saving your Kingdom.
A little business venture of mine was very successful. You could say I “struck gold”.
I’m as wealthy as King Dominick.
Well your good luck has departed and your people soon will starve
Au revoir to your foie gras and cheese fondues.
But because I’m so good-hearted half my fortune I will carve
I feel your pain, so how could I refuse?
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)