- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker01
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker02
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker03
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker04
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker05
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker06
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker07
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker08
1- Insolent mice!
Get away from there. Shoo! Shoo!
Back… off… you… traitors!
I must be dreaming.
Even as a Nutcracker, you’re a thorn in my side.
And a thorn to you I shall remain!
It’s time I turned you into something more useful.
Not in my house.
“Meddling human, towering tall, let my scepter shrink you small!”
This is not good.
Not so fierce now, hmm?
Can you make it up to the mantle?
There is no way…
I’m staying down here.
You’ve got nowhere to run, Nutcracker.
You’re not going to get away from me this time. Unless you’d like to feed the fire.
Hey, up here!
Thank you for saving my life.
And for your superior nursing skills.
Uh, you’re welcome.
– This has to be a dream – I’m afraid it’s all too real.
And I’ve got to return home to Parthenia while I have the chance.
Well then, would you mind changing me back before you go?
Remember? I used to be taller.
I’m afraid only the Sugarplum Princess can reverse the Mouse King’s spell.
The Sugarplum Princess?
Yes. I’ve been trying to find her since the Mouse King turned me into a nutcracker.
You mean, you used to be…
Not a nutcracker.
Perhaps I can help.
You will find the Sugarplum Princess on an island, across the Sea of Storms.
But it’s impossible to cross the Sea of Storms.
It’s dangerous, yes, but not impossible.
– Well, are you coming? – Me? With you? In there? I don’t think so.
Surely you don’t want to spend the rest of your life the size of a mouse?
But how would I get back?
Once you’ve found the Sugarplum Princess,
open the locket, and you will return home your normal size.
– Ready? – This is crazy.
– Where are we? – Must’ve taken a wrong turn back there.
– Where did my sword go? – Here, let me give you a hand.
– Uh… – Sorry. That happens a lot.
– A firefly? – No. A Snow Fairy.
Well I’m sorry, but you should’ve been more careful.
Here. We’ll fix this right up.
Hmm, not so much as a thank you.
Now, to find a way out of here.
These walls are solid ice.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)