- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker01
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker02
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker03
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker04
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker05
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker06
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker07
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker08
1- Do you know where she is?
We’ve learned she’s on an island, across the Sea of Storms.
Oh, very well. We’ll all go looking for the Sugarplum Princess. But I’ll be in charge of the expedition!
– Do you know what became of Prince Eric? – The Mouse King destroyed him.
So, you’re telling me that the Nutcracker, a wooden utensil,
managed to escape a well-armed fighting squadron unharmed?
And instead of fleeing into the hills, you chose to return to me and report your incompetence.
Why don’t you just blast ’em with your scepter, Sire?
I suppose I could.
But I find its power to transform the incompetent much more gratifying.
The trick is: making you useful.
– How are we doing with statuary? – Eh, full up, your Lordiness.
– Lawn ornaments? – Too much ornament, not enough lawn.
– Paperweights? – Covered.
What does one create for the palace that has everything?
– How ’bout bookends since there’s two of ’em. – Wonderful idea, Pimm.
I do believe I’m starting to rub off on you.
“Since other tasks posed a challenge to thee, you shall be bookends for eternity!”
Here it is. “The Sugarplum Princess: Kind, clever, and brave. “!
Where is she?
I suppose I’ll just have to reduce the Nutcracker to a pile of splinters before he can find her.
“Rock that will walk, destroy whom I seek, carnage and havoc will be yours to wreak!”
Find the wooden man and crush him!
Follow him, Pimm. He’s a bit rough around the edges and may need some guidance.
You want me to babysit a rock?
Alright, alright! Better than being a rock.
What about Marzipan?
I’m sure she’ll be fine. And you’ll be staying here with Masha until we get back.
– Okay? – Okay.
– Goodnight. – Goodnight, Clara!
I’m a nutcracker. Sleep seems kind of pointless.
You’re more than a nutcracker, Prince Eric.
Why haven’t you told anyone?
I- I didn’t want to be the price when I had the chance. Now I don’t deserve to be.
That’s not true! You’re risking your life to save your kingdom.
Isn’t that what Princes do?
But my subjects think less of me than they do the Mouse King.
My only hope is to find the Sugarplum Princess so she can help me restore my peoples’ happiness.
I owe them that.
Aha! There’s our bridge.
Perhaps we should find a safer place to cross.
Perhaps you should remember who’s in charge of this expedition.
Heh heh! Right-o. No problem at all. Heh heh, come along.
I’ll be gobstrack.
Sorry. Didn’t have any rope.
– Are you sure you’re alright to travel? – I’m fine. Please, don’t worry about me.
Bad luck about your knapsack. Now we’ll be needing more supplies!
Supplies? Thanks to you, I almost fell into the ravine!
Don’t blame me for your sloppy footwork, General Clumsiness.
Clumsy? I’m clumsy?
– You’re the bundling clod-hopper! – Who was dangling from a branch?
Whose leadership skills put me there?
– That was very noble of you. – Least I could do for an old friend.
The Captain and I will make a boat sea worthy, while you two gather supplies.
Clara, come with me.
The well used to be over there.
Here it is. Well, somebody must’ve capped it.
The Mouse King’s Army destroyed this valley and trapped them in the well.
They say you’re beautiful.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)