- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker01
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker02
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker03
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker04
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker05
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker06
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker07
- 線上閱讀討論-芭比之胡桃夾子Barbie in The Nutcracker08
1- Thank you.
They’re right. It’s time we stood up to the Mouse.
More wood. I want this to be an unforgettable show.
Pimm, all is right with the world. I got the Nutcracker and soon my worries will be over.
Well, that ain’t really so true, Sire.
– It seems your subjects are planning an uh… uprising. – What?!
I want every last villager, fairy, and general trouble-maker rounded up to witness this display of my absolute power!
I’ll get right on it, Sire.
Ah, Sire? I can’t feel my toes.
Oh, there you are! The King needs you right away in the courtyard.
And he said if you didn’t hurry, you’d spend the rest of your lives as houseflies.
Or was it horseflies?
– What’s wrong with the girl? – We can see her, but she can’t see us.
Or hear us, apparently.
Why would the Mouse King post guards on an empty room?
We’ve got to get out of here. The Mouse King’s building a bonfire.
I doubt it’s to warm up the palace.
Sugarplum Princess or no Sugarplum Princess, that rat’s got to be stopped!
– Is this any way to run a Kingdom, Mouse? – Ahh. You’re just in time for your party.
There’s more to being a King than having a crown!
Suddenly you’re an expert.
You’ll never gain their loyalty until you’ve earned their respect!
I don’t need their loyalty. I don’t even need them.
“Those peasants who do challenge me, living statuary be!”
Scrappy little Nutcracker. I’m afraid I’ve underestimated you.
“With the brawn of twenty and six I’ll smash my enemy into sticks. ”
I’ll give you a choice, Nutcracker, dismemberment or barbeque.
No! You’re nothing but a coward, hiding behind a magic wand!
I obviously didn’t shrink you small enough. Your mouth is still much too big.
But that is about to change.
“To the one who vexes me, smaller, smaller you will be!”
Back to where he belongs – The sewer!
Oh! My poor Nutcracker.
Don’t worry, Clara, I’m just wood. Remember?
You and I know you’re much more than that. Prince Eric.
– It’s Prince Eric! – The Prince?!
– Of course. The Princess has been with us all along! – What?
– Clara, it’s you! You are the Sugarplum Princess! – Me? I couldn’t be.
It all makes sense. You saved me from the Mouse King in your parlor.
You rescued us from his dungeon, your bravery led to his defeat,
and your kiss has broken his spell.
– You are the Sugarplum Princess! – Look!
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)